Thursday, March 15, 2012

Exploring Upper Street - Little Paris



Even though my address will not be Upper Street, I'm still more than ready to explore the shops from Highbury & Islington down to Angel and imaginary-shop for furniture, etc. Today's lovely store is Little Paris. Voted one of the 100 Best Shops in London by Time Out, the Little Paris style features contemporary French designers (like Zoe de las Cases!) as well as vintage items from the 40's, 60's and so on and so on. 


Best of all, perhaps, is their high turn over. They get a new delivery from France every three weeks and so all the inventory is cleared out and restocked. Not that I've had the chance to experience that first hand, as it's only my two week anniversary in London. It feels like I've been here a lot longer than that. Check out their full inventory if you like imaginary shopping as much as I do. Or read their design blog, Bags & Boudoir


Also check out this on the Vintage Guide to London about Little Paris's Crouch End store & this: in the most recent edition of Time Out, all about Paris in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...